Add documentation to docker images
This MR adds documentation to the
nektarpp/nektar docker image, including PDFs of the user guide, developer guide and tutorials. A number of tweaks have been added to the main repository and the tutorial repository to enable this:
- Install hooks added to install files when they are built through e.g.
- Some issues fixed in Doxyfile, and redundant per-library Doxyfile removed.
- Switched Doxyfile to produce SVGs (better quality graphs) and removed graphs for include hierarchy/collaborations as these were rather large and unhelpful in most cases.
- Tutorial subrepo URL has been moved to https vs git to enable checkout on builders.
- Missing pstricks dependency added to developer guide documentation.