Milestone expired on Nov 19, 2019
Version 5.0 major release of Nektar++. Includes some of the features below:
- Switch to C++11 and refactor code accordingly.
- Includes a new Python interface for Nektar++ which shared memory between Nektar++ arrays and Python NumPy objects.
- New solvers for the Acoustic equations and method of moving frames.
- Support for pyramids and variable P in low energy preconditioners.
- Introductory level interfacing with Python.
- DGKernel Spectral Vanishing Viscosity within IncNavierStokesSolver
- Dependency changes: Loki removed, modmetis switched to Scotch