Milestone expired on Nov 19, 2019
Version 5.0 major release of Nektar++. Includes some of the features below:
- Switch to C++11 and refactor code accordingly.
- Includes a new Python interface for Nektar++ which shared memory between Nektar++ arrays and Python NumPy objects.
- New solvers for the Acoustic equations and method of moving frames.
- Support for pyramids and variable P in low energy preconditioners.
- Introductory level interfacing with Python.
- DGKernel Spectral Vanishing Viscosity within IncNavierStokesSolver
- Dependency changes: Loki removed, modmetis switched to Scotch
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- Compile issues with Intel compiler
- DummySolver CWIPI test fails in release mode
- Licence text incorrect
- Python 3 support for Nektar++ Python bindings
- cmake-3.10.2 leads to numerous warnings realted to boost
- Unit tests fail because of duplicate names
- Removal of Array Reference Count from Beginning of Array Data Block
- Unsteady Stokes uninitialized pointer error
- Nektar++ library path in config cmake file needs to be updated
- Request termination of simulation upon presence of 'abort' file.
- Add support for variable and heterogeneous polynomial order to preconditioners
- Inconsistent NekMesh test names
- Move tutorial compilation instructions to developers guide.
- Arpack driver in MPI causing deadlock
- Numerical Differentiation tutorial failing
- interpfield failing when using hdf5 for mesh file
- FieldConvert interpfield not working properly
- Ordering of attributes in a session file should not be significant
- CompressibleFlowSolver example needs updating
- Use bounding box to determine proximity of point in ContainsPoint
- Generalise ContainsPoint routine
- Performance of interpolation poor
- Some examples are broken
- Unset python variables doesn't allow for custom python install location
- Helmholtz boundary conditions
- The bug in analytical expressions evaluation
- Nektar++-compiled Boost libraries not installed
- Missing case statement in MeshGraph
- Broken Example: solvers/CompressibleFlowSolver/Examples/Test_IsentropicVortex1.xml
- Average fields output in xml format when running -i hdf5